- Banking and Finance
- Corporate, Contractual and Commercial Transactions
- Data, Privacy, and Cybersecurity
- Health Care/Medical Services Delivery Law
- Immigration – Business, Corporate and Family
- Information Technology, Intellectual Property – License and Franchise, Trademarks and Copyrights
- Liquor Licensing – Breweries, Distilleries, Restaurants and Stores
- Not-For-Profit Corporation Law
- Real Estate – Commercial and Residential
- Taxation – Income, Gift, Estate & Sales/Use
- Wills, Trusts & Estates, Business Succession Planning
- Our Attorneys
- Contact Us
- Blog & Articles
Mr. Vikas Varma
Mr. Vikas Varma received his Masters of Laws (LL.M.) degree, with concentration in International Business Practice, from Boston University School of Law. At Boston University, he was the recipient of the "Sebastian Horsten Prize for Academic Achievement". Mr. Varma's clients cover a wide variety of businesses including technology companies, professional practices, breweries, distilleries and wineries, restaurants, liquor stores, transportation companies, farms, minority and women owned businesses (MWBE) and not-for-profit corporations. Mr. Varma's practice includes representing clients with interest in alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverage industry, and he regularly advises his clients on start-up issues structuring, formation, financing and licensing (including liquor licensing with New York State Liquor Authority and Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau [TTB]) and intellectual property issues. Mr. Varma has been the lead counsel in numerous acquisition and joint venture transactions for various US, Indian and multinational corporations. Mr. Varma regularly advises clients on start-up ventures and private placements. He has extensive experience in structuring and negotiating share-purchase agreements, joint ventures and cross-border business transactions, operating agreements, private equity investment agreements, licensing agreements and commercial leases.
Mr. Varma is the recipient of the "40 Under 40" Shaker Award from the Dutchess County Regional Chamber of Commerce, and "Rising Star" Award from Orange County Chamber of Commerce. He currently serves as a member of the Board of Directors of the Orange County Bar Association. He also served as a member of the Board of Directors of New Hope Community, Inc., and Board of Directors of Leadership Orange.
Areas of Practice:
15 Matthews St.
Goshen, NY 10924
Business Lawyer New York